If you want to live and work in Germany, you should take out these types of insurance.
People who want to live and work in Germany need certain types of insurance. This article will give you information about what insurance is compulsory and what you can take out optionally.
- Health insurance: Compulsory for everyone who stays in Germany for more than three months
- Automobile insurance: Compulsory for vehicle drivers in Germany
- Personal liability insurance: Not compulsory but indispensable for a safe everyday life
- Household contents insurance: Protection for everything within your own four walls
- Legal protection insurance: Well-insured in the event of a dispute
- Accident insurance: Covered in the event of private accidents
- Occupational disability insurance: Safeguarding your professional capacity to work.